31 Days of PRAISE

Is about COMING INTO GOD’S PRESENCE WITH PRAISE!!!! Praise is what leads you into God’s awesome presence, into the delight of His word, into the sure knowledge of His great love for you. If you long to experience God in a fresh, deep way, you’ll treasure this personal praise guide.

Every day a different Scripture-based devotion helps you cultivate the “heart habit” of praise and worship. You’ll be gently inspired to appreciate and adore the Lord in all things, even in the midst of pain, heartache, or disappointment.

A deeper intimacy with God – and a greater love for Him – is the sure result.

Warren and Ruth Myers worked with The Navigators in Asia for nearly fifty years, teaching men and women how to experience God and His Word. They are the authors of several books and the Bible studies.

82 Comments

• Leticia B. Campos says:

I would really love to read this book with my girls from my womens prayer group. If you don’t mind sending me about 10 copies, that would be wonderful.

Leticia

• caroline stoltzfus says:

118 Tatum Rd Sarasota Fl 34240 thankYou!

• yocasta cabrera says:

i would like a couple of free copys of 31 days of praise my address is 476 Jerome street brooklyn ny 11207 2nd floor

• yocasta cabrera says:

oh i forgot to say thank you. thank you and god bless

• yocasta cabrera says:

thank you very much i have received the books and enjoying it thanks once again.

• Would like to have 50 copies of the book shipped for our bible study. Thanks. My address is 1648 Wesley Way NW conyers, georgia 30012

• Angela Pennington says:

Chaplain Zarle,
    This book has been such a blessing to me…it is not only so very timely, but it is so refreshing too!
    I would love to share this wonderful book with my women’s ministry group at church; it would be a great way to start the new year! If you could send me about 25 copies, I would greatly appreciate it. God bless you labor of love!

• Myriam Paul says:

I was given the 31 days of prayers and have greatly enjoyed thus far, Please sent me the 31 days of praise so I can experience all God has to offer. thank-you much for your genorosity. plrease send about 10 copies.

Adress: 3773 Andover cay blvd, orlando FL 32825

• diana hamilton says:

Can you send me some copies of the days of praise book i need about twenty copies

• Elaine Perkins says:

I would like to get 50-100 copies of this book for my church if they are available.

Please send them to
    Elaine Perkins
    Metropolitan Community UM Church
    1975 Madison Avenue
    New York, NY 10035

• Dear Elaine Perkins,

I think it’s great for the distribution of books that you want to give to your community of believers. For large orders I’m going to recommend you go to a foundation that makes possible many books to you and your ministry. http://www.1687foundation.com

God bless you and your great work space to work with Bill Wilson and Metro ministries in the Bushwick bedside area of Brooklyn New York. I also used to help with the ministry right on 42nd St., Manhattan. It’s in New York in working with the 83rd precinct that God begin to start my ministry of working with emergency responders as a chaplain.

Sincerely,

Chaplain Michael Zarle

• Nancy Vega says:

How can i get my 31day of praise

• Phyllis Rueckert says:

I would love to have 4 copies if possible. One for me and one each for my daughters and their families. Please send books to….Phyllis Rueckert, 7205 W Songbird St, Sioux Falls,SD 57107 Thank you so much

• Sandra Spears says:

Thank you for your ministry. May I get 10 copies of the publication, 31 Days of Praise?
    So very appreciated and God continue to bless You and Your ministry.
    My mailing address is: 3023 Piedmont Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216

Most Sincerely Thank You,
    Sandra Spears

• Sunny Lucas says:

Thank you for blessing others with this book! I would greatly appreciate 12 copies for my womens group. Please send to: 801 Hillside Terrace #48, Vista, CA 92084
    Thank you & God Bless You!

• Debi Lefever says:

I would LOVE to receive 10 copies of 31 Days of Praise if at all possible. I will be giving copies to my brother, ex-nephew, ex-sister-in-law, my Christian counselor and her mother and of course, myself. I’m sure in no time, I will be giving the other copies to those who I witness to.

My info is:
    Debi Lefever
    609 E. Orange Street
    Lancaster, PA 17602-3137

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so generous and doing the Lord’s work. Blessings to you, my Brother! Debi

• Karen Rountree says:

Good morning – I woud love a copy of this book. 2013 was a year of tragedy and loss and am trying to have a new focus in 2014 of being more grateful and tuning into the blessings despite the hardships. My address is: 10528 Silverthorn Court, Mechanicsville, VA 23116
    Thank you for making this opportunity available and for your Christ like servanthood! Blessings to you!!

• Priscilla Stokes says:

Hello,
    I think this is such a blessing! May I please have 5 copies of the book 1 for me and the other 4 are for my family members. Thank you in advance! God bless you

Priscilla Stokes
    8901 Heathermore Blvd. Apt. 102
    Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

• Barbara Crouse says:

I would like to have one copy of this book. Please send to 602 Circle Drive, Lebanon, OH 45036-8873. Thank you so much!

• Loura Wells says:

I would love a copy

• Loura Wells says:

I would love a copy thanks

• Tan, Xin says:

I would like 3 copies of this book and my mailing address is:

Tan, Xin
    9-4-302 #38 Honghua S Rd
    Chengdu, Sichuan, 610081
    P.R.China

Many thanks!
    Mary Tan

• Wanda Bryan says:

Good Day, Chaplain Michael
    Would it be possible for me to receive
    20 copies of “31 Days of Praise”.
    They are for my Celebrate Recovery small class. Be Blessed
    Wanda Bryan 334-894-0074
    16717 hwy 167, New Brockton, AL 36351

• Dear Wanda Bryan,

Because of the large order and what you’re doing I recommend that you go to http://www.1687foundation.com/
      fill out their form and tell them I recommend you. They also have many other books it might be interesting you what you’re doing in the future. If you have any problem please let me know and I will get you the books.

Chaplain Mike

• Yolanda Román says:

Hi! God bless you. I would like to receive all the copies you can send me, in Spanish please, at PO Box 2054 Aguada, PR 00602. I’m always visiting hospitals and sick people at home and this will be a good present to give to them, as it was given to me. I’ll thank you for it. Keep with the good work.

• God bless you Yolanda Rowman,

I think it’s good what you’re doing by visiting the sick in the hospital and at home. I am all out of my Spanish version Bibles and books. I recommend that you go to http://www.1687foundation.com/
      they have a large selection of material in Spanish and will send it to you. Fill out the forms explain what you’re doing and you can let them know that I sent you.

Chaplain Mike
      Chaplaincy USA

• Luz Sanchez says:

May I get a copy of 31 days of praise and Good to Great I also have a.question by any chance if you have any spanish version books? If you do send me both english and spanish is for somebody that would like to have some? Thank you,and God bless you!
    1541 mulberry street
    Reading,Pa.19604

• jacqueline byrd says:

Greetings: I would like to receive 5 copies of 31 days of praise. And thank you so much for offering this much needed resource to get closer to God.

my address is 1310 NW 16th street #303
    Miami, FL 33125

• Dear Jonathan Byrd,

Miami is the home city that I grew-up in. I have many friends that live in Miami. I appreciate the ministry of what you’re doing for those in a nursing home. Many times these hard-working senior adults are just dropped off and forgot. My mother has been in a nursing home for many years until she passed away last October.

Because of what you’re doing I’m recommending you to go to http://www.1687foundation.com/
      fill out their application and let them know what you’re doing and that I sent you. If you have any problems please let me know and I’ll get you what you need.

Chaplain Mike

• Natalie Niles says:

I would like 75 copies of this book to share with a Christian Women’s out reach group.

Be Blessed,
    Natalie Niles

• Angelina Miranda says:

May I please have 3 copies.
    520 E 144 st Bronx NY, 10454 Apt #1A

• C. Bennett says:

We thank you in advance for your outreach of the word of God. May you continue to be a blessing for those whom you come into contact with. If possible, we would love to have 100 copies please for bible study at our church.

Original Church of God
    c/o Women’s Ministry
    P.O. Box 1855
    Richmond, Indiana 47375

• Greetings,

I’m sorry for the delayed response. For the amount of books that you want to order and for what you’re doing. I would like you to get in contact with my supplier. I believe they would love to work with you. They not only have the book future wanting, but many others. Go to http://www.1687foundation.com.

Please let me know if they can help you. Let them know I sent you.

God Bless you,

Chaplain Zarle

• janice mwaniki says:

I would like and really appreciate a copy of 31 days of praise (1)

4621 Lexington crossing ln, apt 360
    Sacramento, Ca 95842

THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

• lady jones says:

how do i got free copies of this book would love to share it with my outreach ministry

• Kim Oien says:

I would like to receive 5 copies to send to family members. This book has been so helpful to me. Thankyou!

• Faye C. Holloman says:

Good morning, I would like 100 copies to share with my family, choir, prayer and growth group members.

The Fountain of New Life
    4601 NW 167th Street
    Miami Gardens, Fl 33055

• Jo Ann C. Williams says:

I received a copy of this and have enjoyed very much. Would like to order some books for my church. Starlight Missionary Baptist Church @ 2649 Overton Street Alexandria, Louisiana 71301

• Vandana says:

Are you still sending these out? I would love about 8 copies to give as gifts for Christmas.

• Pam Williams says:

A year ago you sent me 15 31 Days of Praise books for our Biblical counseling ministry in Salem OR. I have 2 of those books left. Would it be possible to get 15-20 more? We are a team of 5 women’s Biblical counselors and I am currently the only one handing these out. That will be changing. Thanks in advance for your generosity!
    In Him-
    Pam Williams

• We are a ministry that helps a lot of hurting people who have given up Hope.
    We would love to have 20 copes of Ruth’s book on 31 days of praise.
    address:
    Life of Victory International Ministries
    144 Bain Dr.
    Lavergne TN,37086

• Ms Edwards says:

Hello,

I am so grateful to find out that I can get copies of these books for my small women’s group. Will you please send me 20 copies of both 31 Days of Praise and 31 Days of Prayer. These books will be great for our daily devotional time.

Many blessings to you for your kindness.

My address is: Refuge In Kentucky, 207 S Hancock Street, Louisville, KY 40202

• Pastor Faye Allen says:

Hi I am requesting 100 copies of 31 Days of Praise and 100 copies of 31 Days of Prayer for the Body of Christ at our church.I believe that this book will enhance and prepare us for what God is doing. GOD’s HOUSE OF PRAYER P.O. BOX 7571 WINTER HAVEN FL. 33883-7571 Thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

• Pastor Faye Allen says:

Hi Chaplain Zarle; After reading your post I realize that 100 of the books would be too much so would you change my request to 50 of 31 Days of Praise and 50 of 31 Days of Prayer. Thank you.

• Pastor Faye Allen says:

Hi I am requesting 50 copies of 31 Days of Praise and 50 copies of 31 Days of Prayer for the Body of Christ at our church.I believe that this book will enhance and prepare us for what God is doing. GOD’s HOUSE OF PRAYER P.O. BOX 7571 WINTER HAVEN FL. 33883-7571 Thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

• May you please mail four of the booklets four a study group of female members whose place of worship is at Holy Cross Church Written in Heaven in New Jersey. We are learning to become “A Woman of The Word”. We want to become closer to our Lord and savior.