Psalms 91 Testimonial books

Two life changing books on Psalms 91.  Enjoy either book or both.

Find Protection for you and or your family from Your Greatest Fears. Do the latest statistics on cancer, heart disease, or other life-threatening illnesses send a chill down your spine? Do thoughts of terrorist attacks and chemical warfare cause your heart to skip a beat? What about natural disasters that are striking in unexpected places? Do you sometimes wonder if there is any safe place in the world to hide? This book can be one of the most important messages you will ever read. (Blue Book about Psalms 91)

OR

Military Version of Psalms 91 is Foreword By Lt. Carey Cash, IRAQ Chaplain. Psalm 91 is a comprehensive look at the only place in the Bible where all of  the protection promises are brought together in one collection. The author is a veteran Bible teacher, will take you through the psalm verse-by-verse, explaining in detail God’s promises of protection from every evil known to man, your faith will soar through reading testimonies from legendary author Corrie ten Boom, actor Jimmy Stewart, survivors of Nazi and Japanese POW camps, law enforcement officers, and military accounts documented from the Civil War to the present war in Iraq. (Tan book about Psalms 91).

69 Responsesto “Psalms 91 Testimonial books”

1. please send both books

deb

2. Carlos McLean says:

I would like to get a couple copies of Psalm 91 God Shield of Protection I am a former law enforcement officer and a former soldier, I have many friends that could use these books and thier inspiration.

3. BP says:

please send me a copy

4. kathleen grubb says:

may i please have 15 blue books on psalm 91 and 5 tan books. Someone had given me a blue book and I would like to share it with some other ladies and gentle men it did help me as I am going through brain cancer. Thank you Kathy Grubb

5. sutton says:

A better book is TERROR-REST Prayer by Highland Books. It is exposition plus real stories.

6. Darlene Chaffin says:

I would like the book on Psalm 91. please let me know how i can order. thsmk you. Darlene

7. Rex Barber says:

I’d like 50 to 100 books, either or both is good for me.

130 E Kiowa, #200
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Thanks so much for your ministry

8. Linda Pacheco says:

I would like to share this book with my congregation

9. Miranda Adams says:

I have read Psalm 91 Umbrella of Protections and it has changed my life. The book didnt belong to me and i need to read it again and again. I also want to share it with someone else. Please send me my free copy to 2807 N Blain Acres Road, Plant City, FL 33563. Also Send Jamie Smith 13043 WaldenSheffield Road, Dover, FL 33527
    and one to my Grandmother Eula Tillman 10060 Bryant Road Lithia, FL 33547. Thank You and God Bless

10. Cathy Coleman says:

Hi: Thank you for sending me the 3 credit card size Psalms 91. Please send me both books on Psalms 91. I have a son in the National Guard in medic training.

Cathy Adams

11. Dan Konoff says:

I am a representative of Inspiration ministries. Our focal point in ministry is sending monthly Christ based newsletters into prison throughout the US. We are always looking for material to insert in letters we write to inmates. We could use as many books as you can spare. We are a not for profit newsletter so we understand that there are over head cost for printing. Whatever you can provide will be appreciated. We have about 40 to 50 letters that we send out per month besides our bulk mailing of the Inspiration newsletter. You can mail books to 223 First St. Montpelier, Ohio 43543. Thanks and God bless you!

12. amanda dougan says:

hi I would like two of each of these books I just got saved and baptised and I have been reading alot of books and I would like to read these and I have a friend that goes to church with me and I am trying to lead her to the Lord my address is 437 S. Davis St, Clinton Indiana 47842 thank you and good bless you

13. clarissa pinske says:

I would like some books.

clarissa pinske
    38150 Tulaby Lake Road
    Waubun,Mn 56589

14. Edwin Bruno says:

Hello again,

Can I request 5 blue books for my small bible study group.

Aloha & God bless

Ed Bruno
    PO Box 5492
    Kaneohe, HI. 96744

15. JoAnn Ellis says:

Would you please send me both books. Thank you so very much
    JoAnn Ellis

16. Mcgee says:

Need five books of Peggy Joyce Ruth Psalm 91 God’s Umbrella of protection the ones for donation only not to be sold ones send to

Mcgee
    1612 Indian creek
    Brownwood ,Tex 76801

17. What’s up to every body, it’s my first go to see of
    this weblog; this web site carries remarkable
    and in fact excellent information in support
    of readers.

18. Luz Sanchez says:

I want a copy of the book
    1541 mulberry street
    Reading,Pa.19604

19. Doreen Schwab says:

Could you send me 10 blue books of psalm 91 to share with my bible study ladies and 10 books of psalm 91 the military edition.

I am reading psalm 91military edition and I am so inspired by this book that I would like to share this with my family. Thank you so much.

My address is:
    Doreen L Schwab
    2980 E Andre Avenue
    Gilbert AZ 89258-9053
    715.559.8055

• Greetings,

Sorry for the slow response. My mother passed away and it set me back. I was happy to talk with your today. Your Psalms 91 books are on their way.

God Bless you,

Chaplain Michael Zarle

20. Debbie Dennis says:

Please send a copy of both books please.

Thank you so very much. God Bless you

46434 Hines Way
    Westfir, OR 97492

21. Simone Beak says:

Please send both books to:
    Simone Beal
    PO Box 307 Burgaw NC 28425

I really enjoyed reading Psalm 91. I narrowed it from a friend, and I would love for my boys to read it!;) thank you!

22. Chloe Hernandez says:

Please send me two of each copy Psalms 91.
    My sister said she enjoyed reading her copy of the book which was the military version.

Send to:
    300 West 8th St.
    Brady, Tx. 76825

23. Margaret Thinnes says:

Could I please get 10 copies for some nursing home residents?

24. Mary brown says:

I would like 3 blue psalms 91 really want to read with my daughter and friend. I need Thank you and God bless, her is my address

Mary Brown
    39585 Lotzford
    Canton mi 48187

25. Mary brown says:

Someone let me read psalm 91 and I was freaky inspired I want to share wh my daughter the book I had was blue and bigger then credit card size. I would like 3 or 4 please, thank you. ..

Mary Brown
    39585 Lotzford
    Canton mi 48187

26. Mary brown says:

Sorry about the mess up in words meant to say really inspired.. I feel that really brought me closer to the Lord

27. Angelina Miranda says:

May I please have two sets of both books. They are for friends. 520 E 144 st. Bronx NY 10454 Apt# 1A

28. Angelina says:

God bless you. Can I please have (3) copies of Military Version of Psalms 91. Thank you

Angelina.Miranda
    520 E 144 Street
    Bronx, NY. 10454
    Apt# 1-A

29. Mary brown says:

Thank you for the books (psalms 91) is it possible to get 15 books I attend AA and would like to share with other people .. I really enjoy this book

30. Mary brown says:

I recently moved ..
    New address is
    6079 sylvia
    Taylor, MI 48180

31. Mary brown says:

I would like a few copies of the military version also. .

32. Bishop George Bennett says:

After reading this book, I feel it would be something good for us to offer during our feed program, where we offer a hot meal to some veterans, to those how have been released from prison, and those who just need a hot meal that come through. I will like to receive 75 if possible. Our mailing address is Original Church of God, 811 North 14th Street, Richmond, Indiana 47374.

May the blessings of God continue to move in all that you do.

Bishop G.W. Bennett

33. Annie S says:

I would like to request a copy of Psalm 91 umbrella for protection and also Psalm 91 for mothers.

Thank you and God bless….

34. Krystal preece says:

Please send me both books. Thank you .

35. jessie n sustaita says:

Do u have them in Spanish I would need 15 for a church group a member took one and the rest of us would like to use for bible class

36. Jennifer Beier says:

I was blessed with a free copy of Paslm 91 right before my son left for Bootcamp. I would love to have another copy to give to another parent with a child going in. I carry mine with me everyday ever place I go. Thank you.

37. Joe Clauson says:

Hello, We are a church who is hosting a banquet for our law enforcement officers and I would like to give each of the officers a copy of Psalm 91 God’s shield of protection. We have 50 servicemen between city and county, this is my request.

Joe Clauson
    4167 SW Moody St. Victoria TX 77905
    218-234-6002
    Pastor Faith Family Church

38. Gracie says:

I was visiting a prison on Sunday and an inmate asked me for Psalm 91 books. Can you hook me up? Thanks and God bless you! Gracie

39. Deborah says:

Hi, our non profit organization visits women shelter in Pittsburgh, PA quarterly. There are about 30 women. would it be possible to have these books mailed; we can give them to the women. Or any books you may feel helpful to women In shelters, hoping to make a transition. Please advise. THank you in advance. Have a blessed day.

40. Karen Lamoreaux says:

Please send the two free books on Psalm 91 if they are still available. Thank you and God bless you.