FREE Plastic Psalms 91 Cards (credit card size)

FREE Plastic Psalms 91 Cards (credit card size)

We are happy to have partnered with Operation Safety 91 to offer Psalms 91 products.

1st Responders: “Is there any way to be protected from all the things that are coming on the earth?” Many of my Law Enforcement friends place this Psalms 91 card in their impact plate pocket in their vest while others put it in their wallet.

Yes!  Psalm 91…this is God’s answer, God’s Covenant of Protection for those of you who will take it seriously, meet the conditions spelled out in verses 1 and 2, and have the courage to believe God’s promises of protection in verses 3 through 16. This Psalm is not merely a prayer to bring comfort during times of sorrow, danger and even attack; these promises can literally save your life! That is why we are making Psalm 91 available to 1st Responders who risk your lives every day for the sake of the safety and well being of your fellow men and women. Countless testimonies of the miraculous protection of Psalm 91 from Civil War times – up until the present day – are documented and will strengthen your faith in this Divine Covenant.

The all-new credit card sized plastic Psalm 91 cards are easily carried on your person, and is NOW available FREE thanks to Operation Safety 91. Both cards and shipping are FREE of charge to responders.

Plus other FREE Psalm 91 resources are available immediately upon request.

Go to the CONTACT US  for the Psalms 91 card. These are purposed for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Emergency Responders, etc. Please send me you mailing address with your request.

Your donations help maintain this Chaplaincy website, shipping of products and Life In Radio,  Chaplain Zarle.

66 Responsesto “FREE Plastic Psalms 91 Cards (credit card size)”

1. i am interested in the Psalm 91 cards and testimony books. It would be wonderful to have a card to hand to people i minister to and the books would be a great source of encouragement to me.

deb

2. Pam Johnson says:

requesting 50 cards

3. Marilyn Bartell says:

I would like one of these cards

Marilyn Bartell
    540 Borg Road
    Cokato Mn 55321

4. steven starrett says:

i am in afghanistan, we read psalms 91 before we go on patrols, i have been looking for something to carry in my pocket!

SSG Starret, Steven
    C co 1/279 INF 45 IBCT

5. Frank magrans says:

Good day:
    I would like to know if I may please have some of the Psalm 91 plastic cards to hand out to fellow Coast Guardsmen and women. I recently retired from the Coast Guard but still have many contacts still on active duty. Thank you

Frank Magrans
    1327 Waverly Rd
    Eastlake, OH 44095

6. kathleen grubb says:

may I please have 5 cards to give to first responders thankyou

7. Richard Tuttle says:

I had this idea of having the Psalm 91 cards printed in Hebrew for the soldiers in the IDF- ( Israeli Defense Forces ). Have thoughts?

8. Sarah Reza says:

I am a chaplains assistant in the Navy I am inquiring about free Psalm 91 books for Marines and recruits going through training.

9. Allegra Dahl says:

I would like 50 Psalm 91 credit card sized cards please.

10. Sharon Slayton says:

I’m not sure if I am doing this correctly, I cant seem to get this to take me to the sight for the plastic Psalm 91 cards. I have a son and brother both who are police officers, along with many friends & we are trying to do something special for the Law Enforcement Officers of our community for the week of May 15th. I would like to find out some info on these cards as soon as possible please. Thank you so much.

11. Leslie garvin says:

Wondering how to get books for me to read then send to my soldier in afghanistan Plus 100 or so wallet cards to send to her and in birthday cards I send each month. On average 20 cards a month.

12. leslie garvin says:

looking to get cards to send to my soldier and her unit. also interested in book

13. Frank magrans says:

Hello again;
    I never received the cards?

Frank

14. TE says:

Please send me several Psalm 91 plastic cards…one that I may keep and a few others that I may share.

Thank you.

TE
    4556 Martin Street
    Union City, CA 94587

15. coleen souther says:

I would love to give out a few of these cards – how can I pay for them?

16. Cathy Coleman says:

Please send me 2 of your cars with Psalm 91. Thank you.

17. Jeff Tomlin says:

Hello. I would like to request 12 cards for my son and his friends in the Army, scheduled to deploy this summer. THe rest I will give to our local firefighters. Thanks.

18. Kim says:

My son is in the army and I would love for him to carry this card for his protection.

19. Betty Lozano says:

I have been looking for some Psalm 91 cards -exactly like the ones you have, for a very long time, so that I may carry one in my purse and another upon my car visor, as well as to pass a few out to my loved ones.
    Would you please send me 15 of them? If necessary,I will gladly pay for them.
    My address is at:

908 East Cottage Creek Drive
    Gardner, KS, 66030

(I promise you they will be put to good use- [not tucked away and forgotten in some book or left to gather dust upon a shelf]).
    Thank you and may God richly bless your ministry!

20. Edwin Bruno says:

Chaplain Zarle,

I am a Chaplain Assistant for HHC 29th BSB in the Hawaii Army National Guard. I would appreciate it very much if you could provide Psalm 91 cards and other available materials for my unit. There are about 12 regular attendees in our weekend drill Chapel services and approximately 400 soldiers in our Battalion. Please send whatever you think will be appropriate.

In His service,
    SPC Bruno, Edwin

21. Andrea Lanning says:

I would like to request 100 cards and would be honored to pay for these or make a donation. Please let me know what information you need via the email provided.

22. Fantastic items from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have received here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way wherein you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a tremendous site.

23. Angela MacLeod says:

I would like request 50 of the plastic Psalms 91 cards. My son recently enlisted in the Army. We have soldiers we know who are currently in Afghanistan.

God bless,

Angela MacLeod
    Metroplex Chapel Academy
    601 E Airport Freeway
    Euless, Texas 76039

24. Isabel Zamora says:

I have joined a prayer group and we are reading and studing Psalm 91. If you are still giving the cards away I would love to have some to share with my prayer group. Thank you so very much.

25. Karlisa Johnson says:

I want that pslam 91 credit card
    and you said it was free

26. OFELIA MARTA says:

I would like to have at least 25 of these wallet size cards of psalm 91 and if its available in Spanish I’d like five Thank you so much I will send you a contribution soon after Mrs O Marta

27. Kim Mugimu says:

Hello, Could you please send me 5 cards? I have family going over seas to fight for our country. Thank you.

28. lidia martinho says:

my address is Lidia Martinho
    5 Sneden Ct
    Spring Valley, NY 10977
    I also would like free copies of psalm 35,69, 70, and the pray of St. Michael the archangel if possible. thank you so very much. Lidia

29. Ella Knight says:

We are in the process of sponsoring a women conference in San Destin,Florida. We are expecting about 200 women. I have seem some of your Psalm 91 books and some of your other book. Will you please send some of your Psalms 91 cards and books alongs with any other books, card, cd’s etc that you may have for men, women and children for our conference. Thanks

30. david mokhiber says:

i do a bike blessing once a year for my cousins motorcycle club and i would like to have some Psalm 91 cards to hand out and any other material that you might think appropriate> thank you. david mokhiber,4553 washington drive,lewiston,ny,14092 (50 cards should be enough)

31. david mokhiber says:

the bike blessing is april 27 2014

32. Ch. Mark Goldsworthy says:

Would it be possible to receive 25-30 of the plastic Psalm 91 cards for distributing to Emergency personnel in the area?

Thank you.

Ch. M. Goldsworthy
    W7766 Gemini Ct.
    Pardeeville, WI 53954

• Dear Chaplain Goldsworthy,

For what you’re doing with law enforcement. I recommend you contact Mary Ganster with operation safety 91. Please let her know that Chaplain Mike Zarle from Chaplaincy USA sent you. Mary’s email is mary@os91.com.

If you have a difficulty please let me know you, you should not Mary is a very fine lady and a good friend.

Chaplain Mike Zarle